I think most people know I have always been afraid of spiders. Since having children and our last house having an infestation of fiddle backs, I have pretty much gotten over that fear...until today. The one spider that completely freaks me out is the black widow. I knew Oklahoma had them, but I had never seen a live/real one. That all changed as we were cooking out tonight. Somehow (I'm really not sure why) I looked under the grill and there were two. I think one was a male. They were on opposite sides of the grill from each other, and it freaked me out!!!!! So, I jumped on the internet and made sure I was right. They are both dead, but it took me about 10 minutes to work up the courage to kill them. This is what they looked like. These are stock photos. I took pics, but my camera is not good enough. They just look like a little blur.


No comments:
Post a Comment